Mute, Shock Absorbing Mats – FOAMUTECH (2020)
The perfect blend of recyclable and sustainable foam mixed with EVA and Rubber to cater to different needs.
- GREEN and RECYCLED FOAM.
- Free from heavy metals and formaldehyde, the production process does not harm people.
- Excellent sound absorption.
- Exceptional compression resistance reaches below 30%.
- Highly resistant to hydrolysis, making it challenging to age.
- Contains long-acting anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agents.
- Customizable hardness and density.
- MIT Quality Assurance
- Certified by the GRS (Global Recycled Standard) international recycling certification.
- FOAMUTECH's construction method is superior to traditional processes, making operating more straightforward.
- Special fire protection requirements can be added.
- Applications: wooden floors, floor sound absorption, sound insulation of music classrooms/recording studios, old house renovation/secondary construction, gym exercise mats, and home repair DIY.
- EVA + Rubber + PU
- PU + Foil
- 100% PU
- PU + Rubber mat
How to use FOAMUTECH with wooden floors
Upper layer: Wood floor
Middle layer: FOAMUTECH
Bottom layer: Cement floor.