POLIMAX - an innovative ECO Breathable Foam
The revolutionary technique in PU foaming restructures the molecular geometry for complete functionality of 100% breathability, softness, and coziness.
POLIMAX uses hi-tech macromolecules, and an eco-friendly, non-toxic MDI foaming technique makes it exceptional in its performance. It boasts better breathability, lightness, water-washability, anti-abrasion, softness, and elasticity than traditional PU foaming materials. Additionally, POLIMAX offers advanced features with charcoal, infrared, and anti-bacterial chemicals for odor-free, anti-bacterial, breathable, and perspiration-free insoles that keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- An eco-friendly (Green) product without toxic heavy metals.
- 95-100% breathability (Test method CNS 1357 P3007:2008 TYPE-B).
- Humidity absorption, perspiration-free, and outstanding humidity transmission/removal for dry and comfortable feet.
- Softness, coziness, and excellent elasticity.
- Excellent anti-compression for deformation-free long-term wear.
- Excellent foothold supports the unprecedented coziness of foot-arch.
- Water-washable for neutral cleanser and renewable in appearance.
- The light material makes your step carefree without an extra burden on your feet.
- Anti-abrasion feature results in damage-free long-term walking.
- Hydrolysis-free feature results in non-deterioration by humidity in shoes.
|Test Item||Unit||Standard||Method Test|
|Tensile Strength||Kg/cm2||3 ↑||4.5 ↑||CNS 3553
500mm/min TYPE #2
|Elongation||%||100 ↑||75 ↑||CNS 3553
500mm/min TYPE #2
|Tear Strength||Kg/cm||1.3 ↑||1.5 ↑||CNS 3559
500mm/min TYPE #B
|Compression set||%||10 ↓||10 ↓||CNS 3560
50±1° x 6hr
|Shrinkage||%||1 ↓||1 ↓||CNS 3560
70±1° x 1hr
|Air permeability||Sec/ml||8.7||8.7||CNS 1357 Type-B|