Introducing the POLIYOU Series: Water-Resistant PU Foam Material
Water-Resistant PU Foam Material is a revolutionary product created with innovative and unique technology. Unlike traditional non-wicking PU sponges based on TDI, our product uses a safer alternative, MDI (Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate), to create a safer workplace for laborers. We are also committed to sustainability by recycling waste from our manufacturers and incorporating 70% recycled PU foam and 30% virgin PU foam to produce our water-resistant PU foam.
Water Resistant PU Foam offers a range of benefits, including
- Superior moisture transport,
- Outstanding compression set
- Inhibits the growth of fungus and bacteria.
- Use 30% Soybean Oil instead of a petrochemical PU binder
- 100% breathable
- Controls odors with activated charcoal
- Provide excellent cushioning
- Retains the same benefits of classic POLIYOU®
Water Resistant PU Foam Specification
|Item||Hardness||Thickness||Tensile Strength||Elongation||Tear Strength||Specific Gravity||Compression set||Shrinkage|
|Method||ASTM 2240||CNS 3553||CNS3553||CNS3553||CNS 3559||G/m3||CNS 3560||CNS 3560|
|Result||25±3||±0.5||2.2 ↑||35 ↑||1.1 ↑||0.2±0.02||20 ↓||5 ↓|